Eagle Point Golf Course Memberships
Eagle Point Golf Club is a semi-private facility and offers a limited number of non-transferable memberships. Membership packages are available to the public as well as to golf course homeowners.
Low initiation fees, call club for more information. Low monthly dues are $167 for an Individual and $208 for Family. No assessments, no food and beverage minimum, just great golf at one of the finest courses in Oregon.
Junior Executive Memberships
NEW! Are you under the age of 35? Join Eagle Point GC as a full member with dues as low as $138 a month. Our promotional initiation fee of $250 for Individual and $500 for Family won't last long. Join us today and start enjoying the benefits of Membership at Eagle Point Golf Club.
Membership Benefits Include
- Unlimited golf course play
- Advanced tee time reservations (2 weeks)
- Discounted cart fees
- 20% off all golf shop purchases (excluding sale items)
- 10% off all food orders in Talon Grill
- 10% above cost on all special order clubs
- Member Tournaments
- Monthly Newsletter
- Reciprocal weekday play at the Running Y Resort, Lake Shastina, Salmon Run and Roseburg Country Club, Broken Top, Bandon Crossings & Emerald Valley.
For more information about our Membership packages, please call the golf shop at (800) 862-3307 or (541) 826-8225.